Monday, February 29, 2016

Oscar Resutls

Best Picture:
It went to spotlight, i still haven't seen it, so i can't make any judgement about it other than saying ill watch it soon. I honestly don't see how it beat out some of the other movies but oh well.

Best Actor:
LEO FINALLY DID IT! Sorry but its sort of exploding all over online. People are excited. I like that. He deserved it. He's deserved it for years and finally got it, good for him. Revenant was amazing and so was he. Well earned. I wish Revenant did better but i can't complain.

Best Actress:
Brie Larson got it for Room, she was the clear choice. Not much surprise for me there, good for her. Movie was interesting and she was amazing.

Supporting Actor:
This went to Mark Rylance in bride of spies. Again, still haven't seen it. I get no appeal to go see it. I might not, I'm kind of eh about it. I was hoping for Tom Hardy but that's okay.

Supporting Actress:
Alicia Vikander from the Danish Girl got it. Good for her. I honestly had no preference in this category. 

Director:
The Revenant finally got another one with this, Alejandro Iñárritu brings one home. He was my pick and I am happy with it.

Animated Feature:
It went to Inside out and i think that's great. Its really cute and it'll make any parent cry. All the other nominations suck so im glad it went to the one that makes sense. 

(i should note that im leaving out categories that i dont care about)

Score:
The Hateful 8 took this home. I loved the movie but I didn't actually notice the score. I'll have to check it out soon.

Thats all im going to talk about. I know a lot of the other stuff went to Mad Max. I've already expressed my opinion on it. I liked it, i just didn't think it was serious. I should re watch and see if i get something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment